Loreto All Inclusive Plan
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa at the Islands of Loreto
Settle for nothing less than the best when you opt for the all inclusive packages at Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto. As one of the best all inclusive resorts Loreto has to offer, you’ll find everything you need for limitless fun and indulgence on your Mexico vacations. Get access to all the food, beverages, and resort activities you could imagine when you book your Loreto all inclusive package. Our inclusions are so good, you’ll be grateful you can do away with trying to convert your dollars to pesos at every meal and contemplating whether the scrumptious dessert is worth the price.
Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto offers fully loaded all inclusive vacation packages that provide ample opportunities for guests of every age to indulge on their vacation to Loreto, Mexico. As the premier Loreto all inclusive resort, travelers will find everything they need for limitless fun, including access to a number of the resort’s facilities, a plethora of onsite activities, and entrance to various theme nights hosted at the resort. Guests opting for the Loreto all inclusive plan can also splurge on an unlimited selection of food and beverage at the resort’s restaurants and bars. Lastly, those choosing Loreto all inclusive vacations can revel in additional discounts on premium food and alcoholic beverages.
Guests opting for the Loreto all inclusive package at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa will have access to unlimited cocktails and specialty beverages throughout their stay. While the Loreto all inclusive vacations do not include premium liquors, these items may be purchased at a discounted rate and guests may also purchase bottled wine and spirits if they wish. Please ask for further details as the selection may vary at the resort restaurant or bar of your choice.
Welcome coffee kit on the day of your arrival
Daily maid service, safe deposit box, turn down service, and bathtub setup (once per stay)
Non-motorized equipment and/or water sports, including paddleboards and kayaks (please check with our activities staff for schedules), and our Disco Night Club (during hours of operation).
Dinner, drinks and shows at our Theme Nights.
To resort fitness and recreation facilities, pools, and hot tub (see pool schedule).
While taxes and gratuities for servers are included, additional tips for excellent service is always appreciated.
When choosing our Loreto all inclusive packages, guests can revel in a diverse array of onsite activities and lively entertainment each and every day. At Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa at the Islands of Loreto, one of the best Loreto all inclusive resorts, the options for fun and exploration are limitless. Guests can enjoy a number of exciting things to do in Loreto that range from friendly beach and pool games to non-motorized water sports. Ideal for the whole family, these onsite activities provide the perfect past time for those looking for fun and adventure on their Loreto vacation.
(extra charge applies)
- Premium Items, such as Lobster, Angus, and Prime cuts, may be purchased with a 40% discount, however they are not included in the Loreto all inclusive plan.
- All wine, champagne and liquor by the bottle is not included. Premium or imported liquors may be purchased with a 30% discount, however they are not included in our Loreto all inclusive plan.
- In–room Honor Bar stock and takeout food & beverages from restaurants and bars is not included
- Golf, Pro Shop & food and beverage Cart
- Tours, excursions, snorkeling equipment
- In-Villa Dining Service
- Groceries and Sundries from the Palmita Market
- Special events and holiday specials at restaurant
- Kids Club Program and Babysitting Service.
- Sabila Spa services and spa fitness activities
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning Service.
- In-Suite Internet Service.
- Combination with other promotions.
- Telephone calls.
- Room Service after 10:30 pm is not included, however a 40% discount on food and a 30% discount on beverages will apply.
Terms & Conditions
- The All Inclusive Plan at Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto, must be purchased for a minimum of 3 consecutive days and must be acquired by every person staying in the room and in your party, including children above the age of 4 years old (50% discount applies for children 4–12 years of age).
- Bracelets indicating your choice to partake in our Loreto all inclusive packages must be worn at all times and shown at the time of any meal or drink purchase.
- Bracelets must be returned promptly to the Front Desk at the end of the all inclusive package term to avoid charges for additional days.
- All checks must be signed at the end of each meal or drink. If there is an extra charge, this will be notified at the time of your consumption.
- Checks will be made out per room not individually, and it needs to be signed at every meal. Group or bulk orders as well as takeout orders are not permitted.
- Please note that at Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto, we reserve the right to refuse service to overly intoxicated guests and revoke privileges from guests observed violating house rules.
- The all inclusive package and corresponding bracelets are non-transferable.
- Loreto all inclusive packages cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- In case of loss of bracelets a penalty of 1 day will apply for reissue of a new bracelet.
- Gratuities are included, however if you wish to tip an additional amount, the tips will be charged to your room.
- Room service is limited to the number of guests registered in a room.