TPC Danzante Bay To Hold Two-person Team Challenge Golf Tournament
First event at highly awarded seaside course features fun format, spectacular views, and other activities
LORETO, Baja California Sur, Mexico (August 2, 2019) — TPC Danzante Bay and neighboring Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa at The Islands of Loreto are holding the inaugural Two-Person Team Challenge, to be held October 6 to October 10 on the spectacular Rees Jones-designed golf course along the Sea of Cortez on the east coast of the Baja Peninsula.
While there will be spirited competition and prizes, this first-ever event will be great fun and give lucky two-person teams the opportunity to challenge and enjoy one of the world’s most acclaimed new golf courses. The 18 holes of TPC Danzante Bay traverse a shifting landscape of canyon, cliff, and beach that is as awe-inspiring as it is strategic.
A limited number of two-person teams will play three rounds of golf (one practice round and two rounds of competition) and enjoy other golf-related activities. The five-night tournament package includes:
- Deluxe Suite accommodations at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa at the Islands of Loreto
- Welcome cocktail party on the stunning 17th hole
- Steak and baked potato dinner, followed by cigar and scotch tasting on the patio at Casa Mia Restaurant
- Two buffet breakfasts at Market Restaurant
- Three 18-hole rounds of golf (NET Stableford scoring used for two tournament rounds)
- Two-course Mexican Lunch at Casa Club
- Two-course BBQ Lunch at Casa Club
- Four-Course awards dinner at Danzante Restaurant
- Selection of one of the following activities: additional 18-hole round of golf, an 80-minute massage at Sabila Spa, or ATV tour
- Tax and Services
This five-night package starts at $1,490 USD per person based on double occupancy.
The 4,447-acre resort sits on a sprawling stretch of beach along Danzante Bay, where the natural habitat includes 900 species of fish. In addition to golf, resort guests can enjoy world-class fishing, snorkeling, paddle boarding, kayaking, swimming, tennis, and hiking.
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa at the Islands of Loreto is just a two-hour flight from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) via Alaska Airlines. It’s accessible seasonally with direct WestJet flights from Calgary and from destinations within Mexico via Calafia and Volaris Airlines.
For more information about the package, or to book reservations, access the web site at https://villadelpalmarloreto.com/specials/two-person-team-challenge or call toll-free at 1 800 790 4187 from the United States and Canada, or 1 800.838.2662 from Mexico.