VILLA DEL PALMAR AT THE ISLANDS OF LORETO
Our mission is to provide an exceptional vacation experience that exceeds the expectations of all our guests, associates, and clients. In doing so, we hope to be recognized among the best hotels in our category not only for the quality of our accommodations and the type of service we provide, but also for the warmth in which we receive each and every individual who visits our luxury resort.
At Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto, we are committed to preserving the natural environment and maintaining the smallest ecological footprint we can. Over the years, we have implemented a number of eco-friendly initiatives at our Loreto all inclusive resort to help protect the natural habitats and beautiful landscapes that we call home and we encourage our guests to do the same. The following are some of the sustainable practices guests will find at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa at the Islands of Loreto:
- The roofs are lined with solar panels, greatly reducing the resort’s energy needs.
- Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto has a seawater purification system that takes water from the Sea of Cortez and cleans it so that it can be used throughout the resort. The purification system made it possible to build the resort without having to install a 30 mile-long pipeline to the town of Loreto.
- During the construction process, plants were transplanted throughout areas of the golf course to maintain the native flora and fauna that calls Loreto home. Those that are not able to be replanted, are used in the resort’s compost, which is then reintroduced to the soil as a natural fertilizer.
- Organic fertilizers are used to maintain the greens of TPC Danzante Bay in lieu of harmful chemicals and pesticides.
- Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto works closely with the Secretariat of Environment and Natural Resources (SEMARNAT) to ensure the preservation of indigenous flora and fauna.
- The resort has a greywater recycling program, which helps conserve water and aids irrigation on the property.
- Villa del Palmar has an extensive recycling program, in which glass, plastic, and aluminum are recycled.
- The resort has its own garden, where fresh ingredients are grown to be used at each of the resort’s restaurants.
- Beverages at the resort’s restaurants are served without a straw so as to diminish plastic waste