Mexican cuisine is flavorful with a wide variety of dishes, salsas, and flavors, and there’s no better place to try authentic Mexican food than the charming town of Loreto Mexico. Loreto dining ranges from elegant dining rooms to trendy breweries and family-owned eateries. As you explore the restaurants in Loreto, you’ll get to sample the mouth-watering dishes that have made Mexican food famous around the world. Whether you dine at one of the gourmet restaurants at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa at the Islands of Loreto or explore the Loreto Mexico restaurants in town, you’ll be sinking your teeth into delicious Mexican food.
- Orlando’s Restaurant: Orlando’s is just one block off the main square in downtown Loreto Mexico and serves a wide variety of traditional Mexican dishes. Orlando’s has been at the heart of Loreto dining since it opened ten years ago. Enjoy a hearty Mexican breakfast of eggs prepared how you prefer them with a local vegetables and meats. Later in the day, you can order from their extensive menu featuring the fresh seafood to sizzling fajitas that make it one of the best Loreto restaurants with a vibrant and colorful atmosphere.
- Mezzaluna: While you may think Mezzaluna is just another average Italian restaurant, it’s actually a gourmet Uruguayan-Italian kitchen where you can indulge in fresh pastas made in house daily. From gnocchi to ravioli, every dish is bursting with traditional flavors. They also serve a variety of Uruguayan sandwiches, steaks, and empanadas in a cozy, candlelit restaurant. For a night of elegant and romantic Loreto dining, Mezzaluna is the perfect location.
- El Zopilote Brewery & Cocina: El Zopilote is the only craft brewery in Loreto Mexico. With six freshly brewed beers on tap, you can sample an array of flavors and discover a new favorite beer. With pub favorites and traditional Mexican plates, El Zopilote is one of the best restaurants in Loreto for casual dining. For a relaxing evening, enjoy dinner here while chatting with friends and sipping a cold craft beer.
- Asadero Super Burro: Asadero Super Burro has been one of the best Loreto restaurants for years. Every night, local families and foreign tourists fill the tables for the best tacos, loaded potatoes, and grilled chicken in the city. In the main room, you can watch cooks bustle around the grill, preparing fresh tortillas and succulent flank steaks. While it appears to be just a humble little restaurant, those who eat there know it serves mouth-watering food, making it one of the Loreto Mexico restaurants you have to try.
- Danzante: Danzante is one of the gourmet restaurants in Loreto located inside the luxurious Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa at the Islands of Loreto. Its elegant dining room overlooking the Islands of Loreto make it both romantic and stunning while its innovative kitchen makes it mouthwatering and flavorful. Savor fresh shrimp, stuffed fish, or fine cuts of steak in the scenic dining room at Villa del Palmar Loreto all inclusive resort.
- Mi Loreto: With a tree growing in the heart of the dining room, Mi Loreto has a cozy and trendy atmosphere where you can relax and enjoy the aromas and flavors of one of the best Loreto Mexico restaurants. With savory dishes and warm hospitality, it’s one of the places you must stop while vacationing in Loreto to try authentic Mexican cuisine like chiles rellenos and mole enchiladas. The owner of Mi Loreto is also more than willing to accommodate vegan and vegetarian diets, making it a great option for all guests.
Loreto restaurants offer you the opportunity to soak up the vacation vibes, indulge in authentic Mexican cuisine, and relax with friends and families. From bustling kitchens to elegant dining rooms, from gourmet Uruguayan steaks to fresh seafood, you can enjoy something different every night on vacation or return to your favorite over and over again. Whether your dining in at Villa del Palmar Loreto all inclusive resort or heading out for a bite to eat in town, these Loreto restaurants will satisfy your cravings and redefine your favorite dining experiences.
Click here to view All Inclusive Deals and Packages for your Loreto Mexico Vacation.
Other blog posts you may interest: